Tell us both names
Your email address
In the Subject put the Date of your wedding
In the message tell us in 50 words or less why you should win The $10,000 Virtuous Woman Bridal Package
The $10,000 Virtuous Woman Bridal Package
Terms and Conditions
By entering each person who enters and the winning Entrant (“Winner”) together with his/her respective fiancé (“Winners”) agree to the terms and conditions.
1. To enter the Entrant must ensure that as a couple you must: (a) each be legally entitled to marry. (b) be over the age of 18. (c) either or both live or work in the United States (d) you accept the prizes as provided by the Sponsors in accordance with their respective terms and conditions, which it is the Entrant’s responsibility to check.
2. The Bridal Package is not open to any of the Promoters’ and/or Sponsors’ employees, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the gala..
3. Entry forms may be published online at www.virtuouswomanbridalgala.com and at some of the Sponsors’ business premises. Photocopied entry forms will not be accepted and shall not be valid.
4. All valid entry forms received will be reviewed by representatives or Minute Events Catering and or Virtuous Woman Bridal Gala.
5. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. The Promoters reserve the right, with or without cause, to exclude Entrants and the Promoters, may at their discretion, withhold prizes for violation of any of these terms and conditions.
6. The Promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on www.virtuouswomanbridalgala, you are advised to regularly check the website for any changes.
7. The Packet reserves the right to publish any entries (in whole or in part) and publication does not necessarily mean the Entrant has won a prize.
8. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by submitting an entry each Entrant grants the Promoters a worldwide royalty-free, irrevocable and perpetual licence to use the entry in any and all media (including digital and print) for publicity and news purposes.
9. The Promoters take no responsibility for any late, lost, illegible, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid entry. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
10. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoters or its employees, the Promoters shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the Winners’ use or enjoyment of any of the prizes.
11. The Winners acknowledge that the Promoters support the Gala and that, except as stated at 10. above, the Promoters accept no responsibility whether directly or indirectly for any other claims whatsoever arising in respect of the prizes provided by the Sponsors.
12. Winners agree to address any claims in respect of any prize direct with the relevant prize Sponsor.
13. There is no cash or other alternative to the prizes stated and a prize is not transferable however prizes may be substituted for a suitable alternative at the Sponsor’s discretion.
14. In consideration of winning, the Winners agree to the use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoters and any of the Packet’s associated titles whether in paper form or over the internet.
15. The Winners agree to attend all interviews and photo shoots with each Sponsor to discuss their respective prizes as is necessary for press coverage.
16. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prizes.
17. It is required that all Entrants attend, as required, The Virtuous Woman Bridal Gala on April 8, 2017 for the announcement of the Winners. If the nominated Winners are not present, the prize shall be re-allocated to the next Entrant in attendance. The winning couple must be able to have their wedding before December 31, 2018
18.. The Promoters reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Winner in any manner whatsoever if, at their sole discretion, the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
19. Submission begins on October 1st, 2016, (“Opening Date”) and the closing date is midnight on April 1st, 2017 (“Closing Date”).
20. By providing your personal details you agree that the Packet or third parties carefully selected by the Packet may contact you by email, SMS, telephone or post about offers that might interest you, if you do not wish to be contacted please email at firstname.lastname@example.org